- PHP 7 support is finally here.
- Expanded Telegram and Pushalot support
- Ryver support is now official
- Configuration settings are now encrypted
- Check all enabled for support department alerts
- Mass enable for alert configurations
- Misc SMS bugfixes
- Invoice reminder notification (staff and clients)
- Domain renewal reminder notification (staff and clients)
- Nags now run on a different cron (not when the page is called)
- Language overhaul
- Misc libraries added
Today, I’m happy to announce that WHMCS Notify Extended 1.5 is available for download.
Some key features of 1.5:
This release has been quite a bit coming, but due to the configuration rewrite had to be postponed until it could be 100% solid. Still, I very strongly advise you take a backup of your WHMCS database before upgrading! This is very , very important.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, you will need to remove your old cron entry and update it, following the instructions provided here. Make sure you move the ‘crons’ directory to where you store your crons, if that’s separate from WHMCS.
As always, if you see problems, please do let us know by opening a ticket! We’ll get on fixing those as quickly as we can!